Dashboard for power plants
- Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation
- November 4, 2020
- English, Japanese
In general, power generation companies operate multiple power plants. In order to operate these easily, it is necessary to cross-check various pieces of information such as operation data, specifications, equipment, and spare parts, as well as to check each system, which poses a risk of increased operations and maintenance costs. With the evolution and penetration of IoT technology on a global scale, power generation companies are also very interested in reducing operation & maintenance cost by utilizing IoT technology, and have started digitizing a variety of data. However, it has not yet lead to the improvement of business efficiency.
About the Service
This service makes it possible to grasp at a glance the information operators in power plants are looking for by offering a visualization of your power plant, from the equipment status to the management level. It cross checks a variety of digitized data from multiple power generation facilities (operation data, specifications, equipment ledger, spare parts). In addition, thanks to the seamless linking of information, the time required for a series of maintnance operations can be reduced.
This service is part of our Electric Power Business Platform (UI/UX layer). It can be freely combined with the other services on the platform.
The operators can detect system failure and/or system operational events on the dashboard and rapidly grasp the workflow to be followed in order to handle the problem, then work according to the indicated workflow. As a result, it becomes possible to quickly respond to failure situations day to day and minimize maintenance cost.
- Our microservice architecture enables gathering the necessary data processing and services to be combined according to the customer needs.
- Our services can be deployed either on premise or on the cloud, or in hybrid configuration.
- Our decentralized database architecture allows for a flexible combination of data flows and services.
- By adding semantic information to the data, our information model based on our long experience and vast engineering expertise in the field helps reusing the data.
- Our locate and failure detection by utilizing picture information can improve data re-usability and work efficiency.
Inter-related pieces of information can be grasped efficiently by tracing the semantic connections from the dashboard.
Please refer to the Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation contact page.